Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manning99's Items on eBay

Edmonton Oilers Game Used Autographed Sticks for sale !!

I have 4 of them up for grabs, just trying to clean up some space and since there is no hockey memorabilia board, this spot made sense....

1. Robert Nilsson--Clean beautiful silver autograph on the heart of the blade on a Reebok Stiff Flex SicKick Composite Stick--$115--SOLD

2. Sam Gagner--shaft has a crack in it above the blade, clean silver Autograph on the heel of the blade on a Bauer Composite Stick--$150--SOLD

3. Ales Hemsky--Clean silver autograph on the heel of the blade in silver on a Bauer One90 Composite Stick--$185

4. Tyler Spurgeon--Stick is autographed twice by Tyler, once on the shaft and again on the blade on a Bauer Vapor Composite Stick--$35

Also have a Sherwood, Non Game Used Autographed stick from Scott and Rob Niedermayer signed at their hockey school last year that I am asking $30 on.

These are obviously easier for local pickup, however, I am prepared to send to any board member that is willing to pickup shipping on them

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,
    Brad
    Last edited by manning991; 07-04-2009 at 09:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Are you in the Edmonton area? If so I could be interested in both the Nillson and the Gagner. PM me with a price for both if you are local from Stony Plain to Sherwood Park, St. Albert to LeDuc.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you in the Edmonton area? If so I could be interested in both the Nillson and the Gagner. PM me with a price for both if you are local from Stony Plain to Sherwood Park, St. Albert to LeDuc.

Mike

Hey Mike

I am in St.Albert. I could do $250 for the pair. The Gagner cost me $195 and the Nilsson was $150. Taking a loss, but enjoyed while they were displayed. The Nilsson is phenomenal.

Look forward to hearing from you,
    Brad

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Mike

I am in St.Albert. I could do $250 for the pair. The Gagner cost me $195 and the Nilsson was $150. Taking a loss, but enjoyed while they were displayed. The Nilsson is phenomenal.

Look forward to hearing from you,
    Brad

Mike

I am sure you probably guessed this, but these are from the Oilers equipment sale following the season last year so 100% legit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Mike...

Gagner and the Nilsson have been sold.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prices dropped on the remaining 3 sticks, shoot me a note if interested.

Thanks
    Brad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 2005jknox's Items on eBay

WOuld love the Hemsky , unfortunately my paypal funds are depleted for a few weeks. Good Luck on the sales!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOuld love the Hemsky , unfortunately my paypal funds are depleted for a few weeks. Good Luck on the sales!!!

It may still be here for a while, so keep in touch !

Thanks
    Brad

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast