Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan Toews- By the Letter

Jonathan Toews- By the Letter

On Beckett, it says that Jonathan Toews' 'By the Letter' is numbered to 8... I didn't know Toews was 8 letters long... lol

Has anyone seen this card? I'm curious whether it's UD's mistake or Beckett's mistake...

Edit; checked UD's site, they also say /8...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Maybe his first name?
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

it cant be first name becuase it has to be GU, maybe they had extra letters or something, thats weird, or maybe UD made a mistake on their website causing beckett to make the same mistake

But if they're game worn... don't think Jonathan goes on his jersey lol

my bad, I didn't know they were game worn. lol
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Probably a mistake on both parts. I've seen UD and Beckett's websites have the wrong print runs for cards.

Same, I have seen some wrong ones too. Can't remember them right now though, lol.

Could they have just made 8 copies of T, O, E, W, and S. That way they could get some more product out there instead of numbering it to 5.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Perhaps they cut up two jerseys and used the remaining two letters for other patch cards?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast