Thread: 1 "Box" of BTP and 05-06 UD2

1 "Box" of BTP and 05-06 UD2

I went to Wayne's to get a box of between the pipes, only to find out that they didn't have a full box. There was an open box with 22 packs though and I figured what the hey...should've saved my money...

BTP-all the hits were there with the 22 packs, none of them were good though

05-06 UD2

So much for refilling the bucket with decent traders lol

I will be attempting to complete the HSHS redemption program, so if any of you have points you're willing to give up let me know!

All but the BTP points FT, thanks for the look.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow Jamie Tucker has a pathetic autograph

Not the best breaks in the world, but could have been worse I suppose
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by geschrocks33 View Post
    Wow Jamie Tucker has a pathetic autograph

Not the best breaks in the world, but could have been worse I suppose
    Jamie Tucker must sign in the dark. the luongo jersey is nice though!

I know something about the Giants this year they had bad autographs, onlything to tell who it is most times is the number. Are the points up for grabs? PM me if they are.
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content