Thread: Aaron Rodgers Rookie Auto!!

Aaron Rodgers Rookie Auto!!

I just put it on ebay and wanted to see if anybody was interested??!!!! Its in mint condition and very nice!! I dont know if i am aloud to put the ebay link of it but if i can please let me know.!!!http://cgi.ebay.com/AARON-RODGERS-RC-..

Quote Originally Posted by soccer-n-golf View Post
    interested, CMB for it....thanks....Keith
    well i would trade it but its already on ebay, sorry, but if you might wwant to bid on it, if not thats obviously fine, but can i post the link of the card?

http://cgi.ebay.com/AARON-RODGERS-RC-.. this is the aaron rodgers autograph rookie card!!! Rookie auto, blue ink, mint condition!!

Quote Originally Posted by Derrius heyward!! View Post
    well i would trade it but its already on ebay, sorry, but if you might wwant to bid on it, if not thats obviously fine, but can i post the link of the card?
    Well if you don't get what your looking for PM me for a trade....listings can be ended until they reach 12 hours or less...thanks, Keith

Quote Originally Posted by soccer-n-golf View Post
    Well if you don't get what your looking for PM me for a trade....listings can be ended until they reach 12 hours or less...thanks, Keith
    Yep definetly! you will be the first person if i do.

also have a peyton manning auto that will be going on ebay unless somebody wants to buy it on here!!! if you do want to buy it pm me with offers! Thanks:)

Moved to Sites and Auctions since card is not for trade.

Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    Moved to Sites and Auctions since card is not for trade.
    Oh thanks so much, yeah i wasnt for sure of where i could put it.! Thanks