Donruss Plans for The National........

Talked to my buddy over at Donruss, they're doing the Elite Update cards again with the rookies in NFL uniforms. I didn't get a checklist or particulars but it should be a sweet set again this year.

My speculation as to the checklist:

Ramses Barden
    Hakeem Nicks
    Brian Robiskie
    Jeremy Maclin
    Kenny Britt
    Michael Crabtree
    Percy Harvin
    Juaquin Iglesias
    Darrius Heyward-Bey
    Javon Ringer
    LeSean McCoy
    Chris Wells
    Knowshon Moreno
    Donald Brown
    Brandon Pettigrew
    Aaron Curry
    Tyson Jackson
    Matt Stafford
    Mark Sanchez
    Josh Freeman

I suggested that they severely shortprint one of the lesser-known rookies (Barden, Jackson) to only 99 copies to make the set chase even tougher.

There will most likely be 3 parallels (Red /50, Blue /50 and Gold /25) along with redemption cards good for hard-signed 8x10 blow-ups of the palyers Elite cards. I pulled a Limas Sweed last year (Sold for $80).

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    cant wait for the heyward-bey and nicks!

What do you have to do to get the update cards?
    *Collecting Tyler Zeller, Indiana Hoosiers BKB/FB/BSB, Ken Dilger, & Indiana Born Players
    *Hidden Content

if josh freeman is in the set keep me in mind for him any vary

do u get these in packs? or buy them single at the show?

I believe you have to bust so many packs of a Donruss (Panini) product at their booth (or maybe a wrapper redemption) for like a 2 card pack of them. I might be wrong, but that's how it was in 2007.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Quote Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
    I believe you have to bust so many packs of a Donruss (Panini) product at their booth (or maybe a wrapper redemption) for like a 2 card pack of them. I might be wrong, but that's how it was in 2007.
    It's probably going to be the same. 5 Hobby packs from 2009 for a 2-card redemption pack.