Don't blame Tony Stewart for Kyle Busch's last-lap crash at Daytona International Spe

Who's to blame for the last-lap dustup between Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch Saturday night at Daytona? No one. It's just restrictor-plate racing at its best ... or worst.

More...

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Why would anyone blame Tony???? What did he do??? That right there is PLATE RACING!! How many times has that happened before, and how many more times are we gonna see it.

Tony had Kyle set up and Kyle came down into Tony to block him, how is that in ANY WAY Tony`s fault???

Tom

yeah it wasnt tonys fault lol-just like it wasnt brads fault at talladega-this is plate racing-and this is going to keep happening-im worried for the fans-someones eventually gonna get hurt bad-did you see all them dopes hanging on the fence on the last lap-thats a death wish! Get back and cover your head!

Definitely wasn't Tony's fault at all. Kyle came back up to block which anyone would do if they're leading and Tony just barely had his nose in there, which sent Kyle into the wall

But man did Kyle really take a beating in that wreck, first he hit the wall real hard, then got clobbered from behind by Kahne, then Logano slammed into the drivers side of his car, good to see he came out ok (even though I hate him)
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Howdy, for a Gordon fan whos driver had a bad day, that gave me reason to cheer as i cant stand either, i dont blame any1 but the "R.I.C.K.Y." in the 18 but, I AM GLAD he wasnt hurt

The Tyrant
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2 me, Stewart came down b4 Kyle moved up 2 block, i was sitting right were they made contact and I could see Tony's RF Tire turn left. To me its more Tony's fault than Kyle's, but it is both there faults. But what makes me mad is how all the fans that werent Busch's fans reacted cheering so loud when Busch got spun you could not hear the cars that sickens me.

I was mad Tony even apologized, clearly Tony was there and Kyle came down. Tony gave him a bump but Kyle has done it plenty of times and he is the most aggressive racer out there so he has no room to talk!! He contradicted himself in his interview. 1st he said it wasn't Tony's fault then he said he got wrecked all in a span of a couple of minutes.

I have one word for Kyle, KARMA!!!! Sooner or later it was going to catch up with him. Any boos Kyle gets are more than warranted, he brings it on himself. If you talk as much as he does then he has to be ready for the consequences! Don't see how you could argue that?

I also worry about the fans in the stands, the car of tomorrow has made it even more unsafe at Daytona and Talladega, unsafe for the fans, bet NASCAR didn't see that coming.

If Kyle doesn't make the chase I wonder who he will blame, probably find a way to blame Dale Jr. I'm sure!! Or his fans!! Obviously Dale Jr. is doing horrible, getting a little better but still bad. Now I tune in just to see if Kyle will have a bad race!!! That might get me more excited then Dale Jr. having a top 10 or even a top 5!! He always blames Dale Jr. for driving bad when he is back in the 20's or 30's, what was Kyle's excuse last week? Can't blame it on the car, doesn't let others blame it on the car.

Jami