Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Friends,Will you help me on my last project?

I quickly found out that it is NOT easy to leave a hobby that you have loved for 36 years, so, I am still trying to downsize and refocus my collection however, I am still going to keep my PC. I have decided to start one more collecting goal/project to work on. My next goal is to have one autograph from every major league player that is in the HOF or considered a superstar or star. so, now looking to trade for autograph cards of current and former stars. Will you please help me out as I start this new goal? Let me know what autos you have to trade me..thank you for all your help.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have a 2009 Finest Jim Thome Finest Moments Autograph. Are you trading any of the autos in your bucket? If so I like the Tristar Farmhands Clayton Kershaw Auto and the Topps 2006 Highlights James Loney Auto.

yes, all are avail for trade in my bucket...the kershaw is still avail..the loney has been traded already..let me know...thanks. do you have a scan of the thome?

CMB for these:

Hank Conger AU
    Brandon Wood AU
    Neftali Feliz AU
    Jesus Montero AU
    Jair Jurrjens AU
    Aaron Poreda AU
    Henry Sosa AU
    Casey weathers AU

lmk what you are interested in.

zim, will check your bucket..

anyone else?

zim,
    didnt see anything in your bucket thats on my wantlist, thanks anyway, i appreciate your help.

well i did like your jesus flores auto and the jack mcgreary auto put i am not sure if i would do those for the francour, got any other auto besides what in your bucket thanks mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast