Thread: Common Cards

Common Cards

I need some advice and hope to get some great ideas. I'm going to move probably in the next month to six weeks and need to get rid of a lot of common cards. What are the best ways to get rid of them? Do people here actually buy commons??? Do you have to throw them anyway??? Give them away??? Any ideas would be really appreciated. Thank you!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I just threw mine away when I moved recently. No one wants them anymore unless they are looking for specifics for sets

Otherwise maybe you could try team lots. as long as they are dirt cheap some people might be interested. good luck

Got anything from my sig? :D
    Scans of all my auto/memorabilia sports (mainly football) cards:
    Hidden Content

A lot of shops will give you $10 for every 5000 ct box full. I threw mine out for years, but recently cashed in a bunch.

i would suggest going to ur local card shop and see if it could use the commons atleast that is putting them back into the community