The National sports show in Cleveland... worth it for Racing fans?

I see a little show (Ha!) called The National up in Cleveland OH at the end of this month. I've wanted to make a day trip up there before, but I see mostly ex-baseball and football players on the list.

Not figuring there would be any drivers signing autographs, but is there much selection on Racing cards and memorabilia?? Here in the Canton area, it's next to impossible to find anyone who will stock NASCAR cards... "no one ever asks" but here I stand asking about them. I figure there might be a little more to see at a huge show like The National.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks to everyone for your help, and thanks for letting the rest of us look at your collections!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Not sure about singles but there will be boxes if you want to bust product.

Press Pass will have representation. They will have product for sale and usually these come with bonuses. Those are generally autographs, and more often than not they're top tier drivers.