Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trade Team Lots for 49ers and Ronnie Lott

Would like to trade team lots for lots of 49ers and Ronnie Lott any team. Let me know which team you would like and we can go from there. Most of my collection is 88-93, but I have some stuff from 80-09. Would like lots to be from 50-300 cards maybe more if I have it.

LMK

Lmk how many Cowboys you have to offer.

Thanks,
    Harry

Sir,
    I have approx 500 49ers cards for trade or sale$$. Do you have any Brett favre 92 Stadium Club High Series??

Thanks

whatnobeer- don't have many cowboys traded most of them already

Actually I do have a 92 favre but unless there are quite a few autos or jerseys cards in that bunch of 500 i will have to pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckybraves_10 View Post
    Sir,
    I have approx 500 49ers cards for trade or sale$$. Do you have any Brett favre 92 Stadium Club High Series??

Thanks

What do you have in the way of Chiefs?
    Collect VINTAGE BASEBALL (Prior to 1970 ) and former Kansas University Basketball Players that I need.

Minnesota Vikings

Ive got a Steve Young GU incoming.

Terriable Towel- I have a Steelers trade I'm working on now, if it falls through I'll LYK

jereed00- have around 375 Chiefs with no dups.

SportsCardSeller- have around 350 Vikings no dups.

LMK

If u want ANY 49ers, I'm sure I can find quite a few.
    See sig for wants.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast