Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mailing on monday so want to sell this card fast

Last edited by lakerfan1; 07-05-2009 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlitos Way View Post
    I'll start things off at $5...
    haha ok ill have to pass on that one. itll have to be a little higher then that.

Oh, I was just getting things started. Not a serious offer...

If you have a need for a Melo 2007 Bowman Relics GU #BR-CA I'll give you that and $5 for it...

I'll do 10 dlvd. Feel free to post it if you like. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlitos Way View Post
    Oh, I was just getting things started. Not a serious offer...

If you have a need for a Melo 2007 Bowman Relics GU #BR-CA I'll give you that and $5 for it...
    sorry buy i really dont collect carmelo anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by spencehouse View Post
    I'll do 10 dlvd. Feel free to post it if you like. Thanks.
    sorry but thats still way to low.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan1 View Post
    sorry but thats still way to low.
    How much do you want then? There is only 1 other offer to base mine on.

Quote Originally Posted by spencehouse View Post
    How much do you want then? There is only 1 other offer to base mine on.
    your rite im sorry. ive only seen 1 sell on ebay and that sold for 25.00. i cant find it on ebay anymore but it was about 1 month ago. that one had a similar patch and that one was #/50 and mines #/25. so yeah im not suer what mines worth so thats why i said make an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan1 View Post
    your rite im sorry. ive only seen 1 sell on ebay and that sold for 25.00. i cant find it on ebay anymore but it was about 1 month ago. that one had a similar patch and that one was #/50 and mines #/25. so yeah im not suer what mines worth so thats why i said make an offer.
    NP man. I bought my /50 for about 7-8 a couple of months ago. The patch is slightly better. KG patches are all over the place pricewise. I don't doubt that a /50 went for 25. There are really good deals on some and some go close to book. No ryhme or reason to it imo. I can't really go any higher as I spent too much this weekend. It's a standing offer good till whenever if you need the $. If you can't, it's fine either way. You have to be happy with the price you want for it. Thanks for the dialog. Good luck. Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast