Thread: The Ones That Got Away...

The Ones That Got Away...

Have you ever lost a card in an auction? Or some other method? If so, what was it? Or what were they?

I really wanted this, but it was too much for me to pay, and it really caught fire in the final seconds to top out at that price. I think if there was more time it would've went for a lot more...

Oh well... I was hoping I could sneak out with it.

Anyone else got some fish tales?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Haha oh trust me, this has happened many times, but then again, i've sniped items on ebay and won em in the last few seconds (don't anymore)...but i hate it when it happens to me lol
    It's just part of the game when buying from ebay, gotta take into account those who snipe that will bid last second to steal it from you!

That's what makes it fun and interesting though, you lose some then you win some.

There's always something better if not the same card you can get for cheaper or around the same ballpark price.

I got sniped with an MJ auto last week, but ended up getting another one which i love sooo much more, and will be coming in later this week!! =)

walter..

i didnt snipe it...lol Happens to all of us... its ok because theres always going to be another card that you want... its like women- just a numbers game