Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for Vintage Baseball Cars 1975-down

No Graded card please, but all cards should be in excellent or better condition. Exceptions can be made for cards 1950 and down

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vintage cards for trade

I have these if your interested...

1948 Bowman 15-eddie joost (very good)
    1951 Bowman 116-Bruce Edwards (has creases)
    1952 Bowman 9-Vern Stephens (very good)
    1952 Bowman 26-Eddie Joost (very good)
    1952 Topps 45-Eddie Joost (Black back and a red back) (rounded corners)
    1955 Topps 125-Ken Boyer RC (ripped down center but still intact)

lmk, there are a few cards of yours I like

I could use these depending on what you would want for them

Quote Originally Posted by lafabj23 View Post
    I have these if your interested...

1948 Bowman 15-eddie joost (very good)
    1952 Bowman 9-Vern Stephens (very good)
    1952 Bowman 26-Eddie Joost (very good)

lmk, there are a few cards of yours I like

4. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Do you have any Red Sox stuff FT?

Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Rookies, Prospects, Color Refractors, Prizms & Lower numbered inserts of Amed Rosario, Harper, Trout, Bryant, Betts, Benintendi, Judge, Devers, Albies, Acuna, Soto, Steph Curry, Lebron, Westbrook, Harden, Giannis and any other Top Tier Players in any sport - Red Sox, Celtics & Patriots Autos & GU - Star A's Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos

Only for my friend Woody. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by NsLoki View Post
    Do you have any Red Sox stuff FT?

I can set you up with a group of SHARP nrmt-mt 1970 Topps baseball commons. I can do anywhere from 10-75 different. If interested, what do you have to offer?

Everything I can offer is in my Bucket. Rather I want them or not Depends on what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ballsandstrikes View Post
    I can set you up with a group of SHARP nrmt-mt 1970 Topps baseball commons. I can do anywhere from 10-75 different. If interested, what do you have to offer?

I'd want vintage back. If I did a large group the BV would be at least $100-$120 because I would include some semi high #'s that book $2-$6. So I'd be looking at your better vintage.
    If I did a smaller lot I could put together something booking in the $20-$30 range and be looking at your lesser vintage.
    Let me suggest, PM me with what vintage stars you are willing to trade for these cards (along with their conditions) I will then send you a list of the cards I would trade for them.
    Examples of stuff that would interest me for smaller lots are your 66 and 69 Harmons, your 64 Drysdale etc.

Last edited by ballsandstrikes; 07-08-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Not interested, Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ballsandstrikes View Post
    I'd want vintage back. If I did a large group the BV would be at least $100-$120 because I would include some semi high #'s that book $2-$6. So I'd be looking at your better vintage.
    If I did a smaller lot I could put together something booking in the $20-$30 range and be looking at your lesser vintage.
    Let me suggest, PM me with what vintage stars you are willing to trade for these cards (along with their conditions) I will then send you a list of the cards I would trade for them.
    Examples of stuff that would interest me for smaller lots are your 66 and 69 Harmons, your 64 Drysdale etc.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast