Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See wheeler281's Items on eBay

Had to give ESPN a tongue Lashing a

has to be the worst Hines auto I have ever seen. EVER. I let them know it. I alos told them GAI is horrible and all they need to do is look around.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HINES-WARD-SIGNED-FRAMED-PITTSBURGH-STEELERS-JERSEY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a10Q7c66Q3a 1Q7c39Q3a1Q7c293Q3a4Q7c294Q3a25QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec 0Q2em14QQhashZitem27a9d70a2aQQitemZ170353166890QQp tZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f0QQsalenotsupported

Hines has 2 autos one is his HW and one when he 1st came out is like an H, I, S allin my bucket. The a real early one from press pass. However this is laughable

BTW they are selling another Hines piece that is more like it ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/HINES-WARD-SIGNE...lenotsupported
    Last edited by wheeler281; 07-07-2009 at 12:41 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See njbanicki's Items on eBay

dude, theyre auctioning these off for a charity!!! so relax, oh and if you read the details on the auction, all items were donated so they had noting to do with the authenticators.
    I understand about being picky and using caution when its from some random ebayer and for your pc, but when its an internationally known sports outlet selling the items for charity, i dont think a tongue lashing is called for. Honestly even if you were buying the item the fact that its for charity would warrant the opposite.
    Give them a break theyre trying to do something good for a group that needs it.

Country

dude, theyre auctioning these off for a charity!!! so relax, oh and if you read the details on the auction, all items were donated so they had noting to do with the authenticators.
    I understand about being picky and using caution when its from some random ebayer and for your pc, but when its an internationally known sports outlet selling the items for charity, i dont think a tongue lashing is called for. Honestly even if you were buying the item the fact that its for charity would warrant the opposite.

hahahahahahahha so it is ok to sell fakes for charity even if they were donated. Sweet concept

Country
    See mstng99tim's Items on eBay

That's probably one of the most non-logical comments I've ever read on here, and there has been a slew of them. Just because it's for charity doesn't mean that they should sell fake autos, especially when it's blatantly obvious. Using your wonderful logic, maybe they should get a few random people off the street and have them forge some superstar players autos, because hey, it's for charity right!!!!
    Last edited by mstng99tim; 07-08-2009 at 12:25 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (20) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See ocho_zero's Items on eBay

Wait a minute, so just because an item is donated it means that its real? Look at the autograph dude, its crazy different.

SCF Rewards
    Country

/thread

I don't know how you are going to beat that choice power of deduction

Country

I am glad most feel the same way I thought maybe I was off my rocker