Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The BATTLE is over. Here is my last piece of ARMOR.

Finally got one of these to complete what I needed of McMurray for this year's Stealth Battle Armor:

It is the level 2. I'm finding it interesting as well a bit funny that the level 1 and level 2 that I have for my collection are both number 64 out of the print run. The multi is the odd ball of course as it is number 10 out of the print run. I still like the multi though as it is one of my favorites.

Well, thank you for taking the time to look at this as well as letting me share this with you!

Darin

2. SCC End 2017
    Glad to see you got all of them that you wanted. Wich I could say my battle was over in the hunt for my Chase Editions. Congrats on another great pickup.

Nice thread title Darin ha. Congrats on getting those done-I still need my level 3 lol-the multi you got though is sweet!

Excellent pickup Darin!! Congrats on gettin them all for your PC!

Tom

Howdy, WTG, whats next ?!?

The Tyrant
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thanks everyone so far for looking and for the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by race crazy View Post
    Nice thread title Darin ha. Congrats on getting those done-I still need my level 3 lol-the multi you got though is sweet!
    Glad you like the thread title! I try to be creative at times with them. Also, good luck on getting that level 3 for your collection! I'm just glad Jamie only had level 1, level 2, and multi in them.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantlovesNascar View Post
    Howdy, WTG, whats next ?!?

The Tyrant
    The remaining 140+ Jamie McMurray cards that I currently do not have. It's going to be fun if nothing else!

Darin

Matching serial #'s is cool, congrats on the pickup!

-Tom
    Ted Musgrave card collection 98.4% complete: Cards Known: 1010, Cards Owned: 994

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast