UN slams NKorean missile launches...with a sternly-worded letter *GASP*

UN Security Council slams NKorean missile launches

The Security Council condemned North Korea's weekend missile launches as a violation of UN resolutions as well as a threat to regional and international security.

Ugandan Ambassador Ruhakana Rugunda, who chairs the 15-member body this month, said that members "condemned and expressed grave concern" over Saturday's North Korean ballistic missile launches.

The launches "constitute a violation of UN Security Council resolutions and pose a threat to regional and international security," he said in a relatively mild, non-binding statement.
    What a useless organization

In "tough economic times," Obama should consider the US's withdrawal from this Jelly-of-the-month Club.

Just a shame that all they do is paperwork.

I would get the same results if I sent a letter to North Korea.

Right about now the leader of North Korea is sitting on the john getting ready to wipe using the UN letter.

Quote Originally Posted by rksnascards View Post
    Just a shame that all they do is paperwork.
    Why?

They fail at everything they do. All they should be allowed to do is paperwork.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

^^Amen. The organization fails due to the veto powers granted to communistic countries such as China and Russia. Yes I know Russia isn't communistic but the Cold War ending didn't change outlooks toward either country. Any time a bill comes that may interfer with any nation with similiar governments such as China they will support them every time.