Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lebron to Ariza: "I'll remain in Cleveland"

According to ESPN sources, Lebron James spoke to Trevor Ariza since Ariza verbally committed to the Houston Rockets, and asked him to reconsider his commitment and to come to Cleveland. Ariza asked Lebron if he would stay in Cleveland after this season, and Lebron's response was, "I'll remain in Cleveland. Yes, I'll remain in Cleveland.", or something similar to that.

I wonder if he has 100% made up his mind yet, or if this is to try and persuade Ariza to come to Cleveland...I still think that Lebron is most likely going to stay in Cleveland, but I wonder if this is a partial bluff or not...

Thoughts?

Now there are sources that says Lebron never talked about the future with Ariza

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4311048

Because Lebron isn't going to stay probably or else he wouldn't deny it

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    Now there are sources that says Lebron never talked about the future with Ariza

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4311048

Because Lebron isn't going to stay probably or else he wouldn't deny it
    I heard the same thing and i am loving this now, the fact LeBrons "people" are saying he never said this, but Mo Williams has on his twitter that LeBron said he is staying (this was before the latest news came out) So now this is working against the Cavs to have LeBron not signed to a deal, they lost out on Ariza basically because he didnt know if LeBron would be there after this year!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

LeBron CAN'T sign his extension until July 18th at the earliest.....so all this Ariza not believing LeBron stuff is a bunch of garbage. It's a waste of a 'rumor' because it's impossible to use that as a bargaining agreement when it's not even feasible. Why would Lebron be pushing Ariza to come by saying "I'll stay in Cleveland" if he can't even sign an extension until after Ariza will have already signed with someone? I doubt he would even waste his and Ariza's time with something like that.

FYI, Mo Williams doesn't have a Twitter, Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    LeBron CAN'T sign his extension until July 18th at the earliest.....so all this Ariza not believing LeBron stuff is a bunch of garbage. It's a waste of a 'rumor' because it's impossible to use that as a bargaining agreement when it's not even feasible. Why would Lebron be pushing Ariza to come by saying "I'll stay in Cleveland" if he can't even sign an extension until after Ariza will have already signed with someone? I doubt he would even waste his and Ariza's time with something like that.

FYI, Mo Williams doesn't have a Twitter, Dan.
    someone said this was it, some athlete on Twitter said this was Mo's

http://twitter.com/THE_MO_WILLIAMS
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Mo has said he doesn't have a Twitter...yet. So it's possible that it could be his, but he's publicly said that any Twitter pages out there are not actually him.

If he said it, it was probably to try and get Ariza to come here. I hope he said it and is telling the truth though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast