who here collects ITG / BTP emblems/superlative/memorabilia/autos...

who here focuses more on the ITG / BTP product, i'm starting to get in to these a little more..

i have the opportunity to grab a tuuka rask superlative patch /30 2 clr via trade, and a jordan/eric staal double memorabilia double auto...

do these cards (or cards like the ones above) get good attention as trading goes, or semi high end trading goes?...

thanks

i prefer itg stuff myself, but thats because they have the best vintage goalie stuff

Even if ITG creates incredible cards, mainly due to the great selection of memorabilia on cards, it is a bit difficult to get a decent coin for the ITG stuff. Probably related to their stuff not licensed by the NHL/NHLPA.
    Email me at: Hidden Content
    Collection web site Hidden Content : Hidden Content
    (big inventory of 1980s and early 1990s graded RC hockey cards, currently in process to update all my cards!)

Quote Originally Posted by roy.the.greatest View Post
    Even if ITG creates incredible cards, mainly due to the great selection of memorabilia on cards, it is a bit difficult to get a decent coin for the ITG stuff. Probably related to their stuff not licensed by the NHL/NHLPA.
    Still you get good money I think for them because the cards are really limited though if they were licensed they would fetch more.
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I love the ITG stuff - I have a few singles I've won here and there on Fee-Bay and they're some of the coolest stuff I have. I won an Ovechkin Team Russia jersey swatch for relatively cheap and a few glove/auto cards from the Superlatives set. They are some of my favorites to display!

I buy the best of all products released, no matter who manufactures them, and ITG makes some of the very best.
    Hidden Content
    Join the mailing list at Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I used to be an Upper Deck guy, but after seeing the way they treat customers/collectors and how the quality control has gone way downhill I have jumped ship in favor of ITG. This year's Between The Pipes has become my favorite all-time set and I have been collecting memorabilia cards from the product for a while now. With ITG you get quality memorabilia, great customer service, a president who makes himself available and listens to collectors, and a deep player selection that Upper Deck can't or won't persue. The lack of a license doesn't bother me anymore, the way I see it the NHL is merely a product and I am a bigger fan of the sport as a whole than a select group of players/teams.

If you want to see some nice Between The Pipes cards PM me, my collection is growing all the time :)