Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little Lidstrom show!!!!

A little Lidstrom show!!!!

Mail has been kinda slow as of late and I was looking through my Bucket and realized that the player I have the most cards of is Lidstrom (not on purpose just hapened that way) So I decided to have a little show! Left out a lot of the basics (you folks know what they look like...lol)

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Maybe if I could get a few 1/1's I could qualify for super collector status...LOL

Thanks for the look!

Wow, sweet collection. These patches are nasty!

I started collecting in 05-06 and I'm VERY happy with the way my collection is shaping up, love this hobby, thanks for the kind words, you guys make collecting great!

That is some awesome stuff of a great talent. I love the Ultimate auto's /25 Great swatches

Congrats
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Sweet bunch of Lidstroms!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast