Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one card collections

one card collections

looking for a little inspiration to start collecting alot of just One card.

I want to see that one card you have hundreds of, I dont care if you only have 15 I still want to see.

2. Kronozio
    Last edited by spencehouse; 07-08-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: wrong response

There's a member here that has more than 500 of a dual GU from SPX of Marvin Williams.

I think he means going after every single card you can find of 1 player/1 design.
    Correct?

There are certain cards I buy multiples of everytime they surface but...
    I've only found like 2 of each so far.

I think he means like multiple copies of just one card like that marvin williams spx dual jersey that underdawg stated earlier. I think???

Oops I mis understood the posting. I have 9 of these:

and 3 of these:

and 4/9 of these:

Sorry about the earlier post. Also, I'm always looking for more of these. Please help.

Last edited by spencehouse; 07-08-2009 at 09:50 PM. Reason: change pic

yeah adam (ac-n-mike) has two of these pc's and im contemplating starting one as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ojmayo32 View Post
    I think he means like multiple copies of just one card like that marvin williams spx dual jersey that underdawg stated earlier. I think???
    exactly!!!!!

I like to see them all together

The ac-n-mike collection of the Williams is definitely the most impressive example I have seen of this kind of collection.

Quote Originally Posted by JammingJames23 View Post
    The ac-n-mike collection of the Williams is definitely the most impressive example I have seen of this kind of collection.

yes thats where i got this urge to see others

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast