Thread: How about Shaq and Ben Wallace

How about Shaq and Ben Wallace

Do you think the Cavs will win a championship in 09-10 and will the Celtics be held back by Wallace?

I think they nowe have a team that can win it all next year. LJ is going to get the help he needed on the post. If they don't win it next year, they are not going to win it at all. But, they can have issues playing against Boston, sonce the Cletics also have a new addition to the team

I think the Celtics are the team to beat in the East, Cavs don't have someone to guard everyone on that team

Cavs winning the championship? They are probably the 4th favorite right now, so I'd say no.

Wallace holding the Celtics back? Well, Ben plays for Phoenix now, but if you were meaning Rasheed, no, he won't...he will add much-needed depth to their bench, and could drop 15-20 nightly.

Sheed might hurt the Celtics, but I don't think at this point in his career that he is too concerned with starting or creating drama, just winning another championship before his career is over. The Cavs still need a PF that is good on defense and can shoot 18 footers, which I think they have that in Darnell Jackson, but Mike Brown won't give him a chance. Other than that, they have an all around good team. If Danny Green can develop some this off-season, he could get some solid minutes and come off the bench for Delonte so we don't have to rely on Gibson as much, especially since Gibson is so inconsistent.

I do not think the Cavs will win a championship in 09-10. I think they could make a push for the Finals, if Shaq and his 12 minutes per game dont hold them back.

Ben Wallace Is with the Suns now but i will say is that Cavs can still beat the Celtics

Smile

Frankly speaking, I'm a Celtics Fan(because of KG)

But we don't know result, now.

Key of Cavs wins the ECF was KG's healty activity and How Paul Pierce will stop LBJ or not.(In 2008-09 Season, if Celtics won Magic.)

But this year Celtics added Sheed.

I think not many but not less people underate Sheed.

Do you remember near Blazers and Lakers showdown of Millenium ?

SHAQ was crazy but Blazers could manage to deffense against SHAQ n Lakers.
    (But Blazers has 2% of emptiness and Blazers didn't have Robert Horry. lol)

And one of important point of Blazers was Rasheed Wallace.

Part of people told like this. "Sheed is too old".

Right but Shaq is older than Sheed.

SO it is the same to SHAQ and Sheed.

I don't tell Celtics win the champ definitely.

But I think even LBJ will crazy, it will not be easy against Celtics