Jiri Hudler signs with Russian team, won't play for Wings

Ted Kulfan / The Detroit News

Detroit -- The Red Wings somewhat expected to lose the likes of Marian Hossa and Mikael Samuelsson.

But Jiri Hudler?

In a stunning turn of events, Hudler signed a two-year contract Wednesday with Dynamo Moscow of the Kontinental Hockey League.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...play-for-Wings
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Let him go. Seems to me he doesn't like to get hit. .....

I think its more of being a little light in the arse to take NHL hits. Reguardless, 1.13 mil with Det vs $5 mil tax free in Russia. Even if he develops Cryophobia, thats too good to pass up.
    It sucks for my collection of his premium RC's......

Quote Originally Posted by xirxious View Post
    I think its more of being a little light in the arse to take NHL hits. Reguardless, 1.13 mil with Det vs $5 mil tax free in Russia. Even if he develops Cryophobia, thats too good to pass up.
    It sucks for my collection of his premium RC's......
    Well the one thing that you have to remember is this. If you don't play well in Russia the bosses might actually come down and take it out on ya in person. It not like the all Russian sport owners are rule abiding citizens. So, I would be worried about which one I signed with. Of course that just from what I read in various sources.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!