Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

panini redeeming a 6 year old redemption for me!!

well, last year i bout a few packs of 2003 donruss classics football and pulled a redemption card for a significant signatures autograph card # 105.(i beleve it was a wide reciever but cant remember who is was)

well, i contacted panini/donruss and simply ask them if they still can redeem it for me. even though its 6 years old and probably expired 4 years ago, i feel if we, as collectors are still buying this product, and pull a redemption, we are still intitled to a card... well they agreed and i just got the email saying its been shipped!!!. even if i dont get the same card.. i am happy i am still getting something... iam very happy with their customer service! seems like they are doing their jobs... i sent the card in for redemption less than 2 weeks ago and its already on its way... i cant be more happier

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

yes, keep us updated! Very cool!

Thats great news, congrats
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

Gotta love panini's customer service,they sent me a y.a tittle signature patch as a replacement for my craig davis leaf r and s college patch auto.They seem more apt to upgrade if they don't have the card the redemption is for so far so good with panini

That's awesome...so far it seems like they are making a genuine effort to win over hobbyists and do right by them instead of just buying a company and trying to profit.

Give us an update when it comes.

thanks for the comments guys. yes i was really suprised! and am also very impressed with their customer service! like i said, i dont care what they send me(i know the redemption wasnt of a great player) im just glad that they are redeeming it. but hopefully it should be here by this saterday or monday... ill keep you all posted

Kudos to Panini for honoring a 6 year old redemption card. Other companies would probably turn the other way and leave you on your own.

man thats a great story other companys would of thought this a joke!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast