Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

panini redeeming a 6 year old redemption for me!!

well, last year i bout a few packs of 2003 donruss classics football and pulled a redemption card for a significant signatures autograph card # 105.(i beleve it was a wide reciever but cant remember who is was)

well, i contacted panini/donruss and simply ask them if they still can redeem it for me. even though its 6 years old and probably expired 4 years ago, i feel if we, as collectors are still buying this product, and pull a redemption, we are still intitled to a card... well they agreed and i just got the email saying its been shipped!!!. even if i dont get the same card.. i am happy i am still getting something... iam very happy with their customer service! seems like they are doing their jobs... i sent the card in for redemption less than 2 weeks ago and its already on its way... i cant be more happier

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sharpsooner405's Items on eBay

Very cool! Let us know what you get.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

yes, keep us updated! Very cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Thats great news, congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Gotta love panini's customer service,they sent me a y.a tittle signature patch as a replacement for my craig davis leaf r and s college patch auto.They seem more apt to upgrade if they don't have the card the redemption is for so far so good with panini

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Nice service there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

That's awesome...so far it seems like they are making a genuine effort to win over hobbyists and do right by them instead of just buying a company and trying to profit.

Give us an update when it comes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the comments guys. yes i was really suprised! and am also very impressed with their customer service! like i said, i dont care what they send me(i know the redemption wasnt of a great player) im just glad that they are redeeming it. but hopefully it should be here by this saterday or monday... ill keep you all posted

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Kudos to Panini for honoring a 6 year old redemption card. Other companies would probably turn the other way and leave you on your own.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See 571letsgonats's Items on eBay

man thats a great story other companys would of thought this a joke!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast