Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

WHY is it that ONLY Captian Cruch gets a BAD RAP?!?!

You know how everyone says that Capt. Crunch beats the living day lights out of the roof of your mouth right? It does, but its not the ONLY one. FROOT LOOPS is WORSE IMO!! Now im 27 and yes i love cereal!! I have been eating froot loops this week and the roof of my mouth is in worse shape then when i eat capt crunch!! Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience? And do u think froot loops should be in the same conversation as capt crunch when it comes to beating up your mouth?
    THX FOR THE READ!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I have trouble with toast hurting my gums. Capt. Crunch has never hurt the roof of my mouth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Capt. Crunch, Fruit Loops and Trix all tear the H**L outta the roof of my mouth.

I love me some cereal, and I'm 30!!! Not just any cereal either, it's gotta be the sugary kid stuff!!

My all time favorites

Franken Berry, Boo Berry and Count Chocula

Country

Frosted Flakes....they're grrrrrrrrreat!

I also get down on some Cinnamon Toast Crunch & Cocoa Pebbles

I never really liked Capt Crunch

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to eat Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles like crazy, literally a box would last two bowls ... but when I got a bit older I realized how fast they get soggy and it grosses me out to eat them now.

I hate soggy cereal.

A few years back a lady here at work approached me about a business opportunity, a Cereal Bar. When she told me about it I was a little hesitant ... now I wish I had went in with her on it, she's making a killing!!! She set up shop right down by The University of Tampa and Downtown and get's all kinds of customers from College kids to business men. It's crazy!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Fruity Pebbles is my favorite cereal (with Capt Crunch a close second). The key is to have the proper milk to cereal ratio. And if the phone rings while you're pouring the milk, don't answer it or you're screwed. lol

There are lots of cereals that are rough on the roof. Captain Crunch has been singled out far too long. Hopefully this post build awareness to the others. :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Fruit Loops do...and another one of my favorites, Apple Jacks, are just like them. But Cap'n Crunch is the worst to me...I like it, but it tears me up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know how everyone says that Capt. Crunch beats the living day lights out of the roof of your mouth right? It does, but its not the ONLY one. FROOT LOOPS is WORSE IMO!! Now im 27 and yes i love cereal!! I have been eating froot loops this week and the roof of my mouth is in worse shape then when i eat capt crunch!! Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience? And do u think froot loops should be in the same conversation as capt crunch when it comes to beating up your mouth?
    THX FOR THE READ!!

this is exactly why i nominated you for scf all-team

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have not experience that yet.

My favorites are: Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

Fruity Pebbles is my favorite cereal (with Capt Crunch a close second). The key is to have the proper milk to cereal ratio. And if the phone rings while you're pouring the milk, don't answer it or you're screwed. lol

There are lots of cereals that are rough on the roof. Captain Crunch has been singled out far too long. Hopefully this post build awareness to the others. :)

thats what im saying!! I cant even enjoy pizza or other warm food cuz the roof if all tore up!! and its NOT the Captians FAULT!! (this time)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast