Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cavs Land Anthony Parker

Cavs Land Anthony Parker

the cavs signed parker to a deal today, im not a cavs fan but this is a big move for them i think this guy is underated he can shoot the **** out of the ball, the talent runs in the family as being a older brother to candace

2. Kronozio
    I really like this move, he's a really underrated player and will bring a little bit of size to the guard position for the Cavs

cavs are looking real scary, its going to be fun watch the cavs, celts, and magic duke it out this yr

Solid pick up....he's a good guy to have coming off our bench behind Delonte.

I like the move. Now if we can get a solid PF that can shoot and spread the floor for Shaq, our off-season will have been a success. Apparently the Cavs are still chasing after Channing Frye last I heard. He isn't a lights-out shooter, but he isn't bad, and he is certainly better than Varejao at shooting.

And I just read of another rumor involving a sign-and-trade for Gerald Wallace. He isn't something that the Cavs need, but it certainly wouldn't hurt having him come off the bench for Lebron. If we could trade Wally or Varejao for him, I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by selby56 View Post
    I like the move. Now if we can get a solid PF that can shoot and spread the floor for Shaq, our off-season will have been a success. Apparently the Cavs are still chasing after Channing Frye last I heard. He isn't a lights-out shooter, but he isn't bad, and he is certainly better than Varejao at shooting.
    I think my grandma is better than Varejao at shooting.

And I just read of another rumor involving a sign-and-trade for Gerald Wallace. He isn't something that the Cavs need, but it certainly wouldn't hurt having him come off the bench for Lebron. If we could trade Wally or Varejao for him, I'm all for it.
    G-Force would be nice in Cleveland....but we can't trade Wally since he's a FA.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    G-Force would be nice in Cleveland....but we can't trade Wally since he's a FA.
    I heard it would be a sign-and-trade if it were to happen. Sorry, I must have forgot to put that.

I heard it would be a sign-and-trade if it were to happen. Sorry, I must have forgot to put that.
    Gotcha....not sure why Charlotte would want Wally before Gerald Wallace....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nadeau01_johnson48 View Post
    Gotcha....not sure why Charlotte would want Wally before Gerald Wallace....lol.
    Danny Ferry has a way with trading I guess lol.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast