Thread: New Here...Want to Trade!!!

New Here...Want to Trade!!!

Hey everyone. I'm new here but have about 61 trades on TCC and 20 on the Bench. I collect Cardinals, Saints, LSU, Hornets, patrick Willis, knowshon moreno and other nice cards.

Check my bucket and lmk what you have.
    Not pictured in bucket:
    Cole Hamels/Utley dual gu

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by corndog23 View Post
    CMB for the Bailey auto please.
    Sorry i can't check buckets yet and also thats gone. Sorry i thought i marked it as gone i must have forghot to do that. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by stlcardinals888 View Post
    Sorry i can't check buckets yet and also thats gone. Sorry i thought i marked it as gone i must have forghot to do that. sorry
    Alright thanks though.

Would you be interested in a Jesse Todd (Cards prospect) futures game GU...I like the Dickerson auto lmk

Quote Originally Posted by Lupe606 View Post
    Would you be interested in a Jesse Todd (Cards prospect) futures game GU...I like the Dickerson auto lmk
    No thanks on the Jesse Todd but i can give the dickerson up for something else small.

I have a Ryan Franklin auto from like 02 or something if you'd be interested