Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    CARDSHOW- Hickory NC 7-11, 12-09

    Admission is $4, parking is free. just curious to see if anyone is going, i want to go, but not sure if i can rustle up some $$ to go. but i may go anyway to see if there are any trades to be made.

  2. #2
    this needs to be moved to the events section

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tyude2 View Post
    this needs to be moved to the events section

    ahhh thx i wasnt sure where to put it.

  4. #4
    There's one that should be a little bit better July 18-19 at Metrolina Expo I'll be at.

    http://www.insidepitch.com/

    It says Nascar and Toys but more than half are cards usually. My bday is the 13th and my fiance is visiting so card shows are way off my radar for the next week :)
    Hidden Content

    Rohan Davey PC 234/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah: 73/96 including 1/1's and 68/73 non 1/1's

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    There's one that should be a little bit better July 18-19 at Metrolina Expo I'll be at.

    http://www.insidepitch.com/

    It says Nascar and Toys but more than half are cards usually. My bday is the 13th and my fiance is visiting so card shows are way off my radar for the next week :)
    i went to the last 1 in charlotte, and there was barely anyone (sellers) there kind of a waste of 1-1/2 hr drive for me.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    i went to the last 1 in charlotte, and there was barely anyone (sellers) there kind of a waste of 1-1/2 hr drive for me.

    Yeah I went for about an hour. You basically have to get there as soon as it opens to get anything decent. I just got good deals on Topps UFC stuff. Definitely not good if youre looking to get boxes or anything high end.
    Hidden Content

    Rohan Davey PC 234/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah: 73/96 including 1/1's and 68/73 non 1/1's

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    Yeah I went for about an hour. You basically have to get there as soon as it opens to get anything decent. I just got good deals on Topps UFC stuff. Definitely not good if youre looking to get boxes or anything high end.
    im hoping this one will be better than the last charlotte one!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    im hoping this one will be better than the last charlotte one!!

    Send me a PM and let me know for sure. That Charlotte one was pretty terrible the more I think about it. I'll definitely hit up the next one if it's better!
    Hidden Content

    Rohan Davey PC 234/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah: 73/96 including 1/1's and 68/73 non 1/1's

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    Send me a PM and let me know for sure. That Charlotte one was pretty terrible the more I think about it. I'll definitely hit up the next one if it's better!

    pm sent!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on