Late Night trading any 1.........???????????

lets make some trades , cmb and i will check yours

2. Kronozio
    hey, just got 07 08 fleer ultra bryan little in the mail today from ud, its a redeemed rookie, lmk if you want it

i need it , whatcha need for it
    Quote Originally Posted by worr8529 View Post
    hey, just got 07 08 fleer ultra bryan little in the mail today from ud, its a redeemed rookie, lmk if you want it

I need the following, please check my bucket and PM me if we can work something out.

08-09 Victory RC 302 Garrison, 303 Powe, 310 Letourneau-Leblond, 320 Porter, 340 Pietrangelo

i will give you the victory cards , if you can find somthing else for the bogosian sott....please lmk ,
    Quote Originally Posted by breezain View Post
    I need the following, please check my bucket and PM me if we can work something out.

08-09 Victory RC 302 Garrison, 303 Powe, 310 Letourneau-Leblond, 320 Porter, 340 Pietrangelo

Interested in 07-08 BAP Price rookie and Tim Thomas players club. Do you have a want list as I might be willing to give up some PC towards the Price. I have a lot not on my page.
    Thanks
    Wes

http://sites.google.com/site/wacardstraders/

im kinda wanting to snag some of these

ovechkin yg/auto/patch
    crosby rc/auto/patch
    malkin yg/auto/patch
    bogosian highend
    pat kane yg/auto/patch
    something nice gretzky
    steve mason auto/patch/rookies
    kovalchuk yg

but i will check buckets also,but i would really like to get some of these for the pc. I will trade down if bv is in my favor.......cause the price books $250
    Quote Originally Posted by wacards View Post
    Interested in 07-08 BAP Price rookie and Tim Thomas players club. Do you have a want list as I might be willing to give up some PC towards the Price. I have a lot not on my page.
    Thanks
    Wes

http://sites.google.com/site/wacardstraders/