Anyone want to buy my base cards?

I have approx. 20,000 base cards that I want to get rid of asap. I will either sell or trade. I am open to any reasonable offer. I live in the Pittsburgh area to help give an idea if you are going to pick up the cards. Let me know if you are interested! The cards range from the mid 90s to early 2000s. The only player pulled pretty much is jordan.... Im not really into basketball, so I dont want to go through them, I just prefer to get rid of them!!!! PM me if interested!

2. Kronozio

im sure there is, but im not diggin through them for certain players. Just looking to get rid of them all at once.

what would you need to trade them?

not much.... but enough to cover that big shipping bill lol. I am easy to deal with.

if you can calculate shipping ill let you know... i am inlove with base cards lol