Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grant Hill to stay with Suns becuase he thinks Nash is about to sign an extension

Last edited by blitzburgh26; 07-10-2009 at 04:31 PM.

Yea, they try to trade Amare but extend Nash's contract
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

He'd be smarter to go to Boston IMO, if he wants to make the playoffs, let alone win a ring...

And so much for Cleveland getting Channing now...it makes it tougher for them to get any backup big man now...

Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    He'd be smarter to go to Boston IMO, if he wants to make the playoffs, let alone win a ring...

And so much for Cleveland getting Channing now...it makes it tougher for them to get any backup big man now...
    He would have been smarter to go to Boston for sure.

And the Cavs will just resign Joe Smith, they said that if they couldn't get Frye, that Cry Baby Davis and Joe Smith would be the new guys at the top of their priority list.

yep, Frye has just signed with the Suns! Hopefully he can get back to the direction he was headed when he was in NY.

And the Cavs will just resign Joe Smith, they said that if they couldn't get Frye, that Cry Baby Davis and Joe Smith would be the new guys at the top of their priority list.
    lol...if you guys got Davis, I wouldn't be happy...lol...but, you guys would be getting a growing player, who has the potential to be a star...future full-time starting PF.

Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    lol...if you guys got Davis, I wouldn't be happy...lol...but, you guys would be getting a growing player, who has the potential to be a star...future full-time starting PF.
    I'd prefer Joe Smith over Cry Baby personally. There are rumors that he has considered Detroit, Cleveland, or New Orleans. If that is the case, he is going to the Hornets, no doubt. Lets go Joe Smith!

You're crazy Joe Smith over Big Baby???

Big Baby is so young and would help in the future, Joe Smith is garbage and like 50 years old

Pistons dont need Glen Davis, he's to small to play Center for us and we got CV at PF already
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    You're crazy Joe Smith over Big Baby???

Big Baby is so young and would help in the future, Joe Smith is garbage and like 50 years old
    Joe Smith isn't garbage, he was our best PF last year, which isn't saying much I guess, but he is an under appreciated player, while he is old, he is still probably our best and most realistic option at PF. It wouldn't bother me getting Cry Baby, I'd just prefer getting Smith since he is one of my favorite players and he has experience. If we did get Cry Baby, I'd be satisfied, but it isn't going to happen anyways since he will probably end up staying in Boston. The Celtics can match anyone's offer can't they?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast