View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN's New Scroll

ESPN's New Scroll

ESPN changed their scroll format at the bottom of the screen in the last day or 2...do you like the change?

• Yes, it needed a change
    • Yes, I like it, but the old scroll was fine
    • No, I don't like it, but it's better than the old scroll
    • No, the old scroll was better
    • I don't watch ESPN, so I didn't notice
    Personally, I like the change, as you can see more when it's switching from sport-to-sport...and, when the sport comes up, I like how they have the leagues logo and name prior to the news/games.

How about you?

I'm old school so I remember televised sporting events that didn't have a scroll,you had to rely on the announcers to tell the scores of the other games.Wow what a concept.

I'm old school so I remember televised sporting events that didn't have a scroll,you had to rely on the announcers to tell the scores of the other games.Wow what a concept.
    lol...I remember watching games that didn't even show a box score, and that was only about 10 years ago...I even have some tape of mid-90s games where they would only show the score on-screen once every 5 minutes or so.

The old horizontal scrolling was blurry and hard to read, even on my 1080p set. Also, it was S L O W. The new one is much cleaner and faster. I like it.

The old one was too slow and didn't look modern. This one is faster and looks like we are in the 21st century.

Newer one is way better, more modern look and feel. Just seems more fresh.

i like the new, but was fine with the old one as well!!!

my tv is ALWAYS on espn news it seems like haha

I dont have cable anymore so I don't know what the new scroll looks like :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast