Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Today's 1999 Topps Wcw/nwo Nitro Case Break.....results inside...

I dont think i did too bad......My wife did pull one of the Main ones i was looking for,......we went 5 for 6.....only one box didnt have an auto........so that was good.......Here we go........

and last but not least for the MOJO!!!!!!!!!

That sting auto is AWESOME! I am buying one of these boxes soon.

Adam - thanks alot buddy........good luck finding boxes........im having trouble finding more myself......this was the one and only case i was able to find...........

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other then the Henning....the Sting is the next RAREest card to pull. LOVE IT!!!! So lucky...I hate you.

nice auto is it for trade

...When a man's heart is full of deciept, it burns up, dies
    and a dark shadow falls over hes soul, of the ashes of a once
    great man has risen a curse, a r???? that must be writted
    he look to the sky for a vindicator, someone to strike fear
    into the black heart of the same man who created him, the battle
    between good and evil has begun, against an army of shadows, comes
    a dark warrior, the prevailer of good, but the voice of silence
    and a mission of justice, this is sting..

Jdbuzz - thanks alot bro.........but this still nothing compared to your mail day......

nba - sorry but at this time......im hanging on to these.....

he's in the rafterrrssssssssssssssssssssssss

Where did you find this stuff? I have a friend who has been looking for it for ages.
    Bucket Link - Hidden Content
    All Sports Refractors, Prizms & Numbered - Hidden Content
    Looking for Harper, Trout, Bryant, Benintendi, Judge, Bellinger, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook Red Sox Autos & GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots GU & Autos - Star Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - HOF autos, Star RC's - Refractors and Color Prizms & Lower numbered star cards from any sport

NsLoki - luckly this is the one and only case i have been able to find....and i had found it on ebay........i have been searching all over the place for more of it.....but i just cant find anymore, along with Jdbuzz44......we both been searching for more...............i guess this stuff is getting slim now......atleast box wise i mean........im hoping to find more soon.......if i do.....i will definantly let you guys know........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast