Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lot of 2008 Allen & Ginter FT-44 cards (base and inserts -team orange, ancient icons)

Im looking to move this stuff for a nice Reds gu or lowend auto...i would prefer to trade for 2009 Allen & Ginter if possible.

Here's what I have (all cards listed in a table):

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...an1/ginter.jpg

Im not to familiar with the breakdown of Ginter, but im pretty sure that the Team Orange stuff and the Ancient Icons are some what higher in BV than the base.

if you have any questions please PM me. thanks!

Man I need that Achilles! Any chance you'd take some Bengals/Reds base/inserts for it?

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Man I need that Achilles! Any chance you'd take some Bengals/Reds base/inserts for it?
    im not really lookin for any bengals right now. the only thing i could use as far as base is Bowman chrome prospects or 2009 ginter

Quote Originally Posted by cincyfan View Post
    im not really lookin for any bengals right now. the only thing i could use as far as base is Bowman chrome prospects or 2009 ginter
    I have some Bowman Chrome from 2006 including some Ryan Braun and a nice Yovanni Gallardo rookie (I believe) refractor.

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    I have some Bowman Chrome from 2006 including some Ryan Braun and a nice Yovanni Gallardo rookie (I believe) refractor.
    i could definently use those...ill PM you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast