Thread: Hello

Hello

My name is J.C and I love to play football and basketball. I look forward to joining the discussions on these sports in the near future. I'm also thinking of starting to collect sports cards but I'm not sure yet. I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hello!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Hey J.C welcome to SCF. If you do decide to start buying sports cards instead of going straight into a box check out SCF's sponsors and buy some hobby packs from your local hobby shop. (Preferably not supermarkets, retail gives less odds for something good!)

Welcome to the site,hope you enjoy it lots of great members and staff.Glebe is right hobby packs will help your collection better than retail but retail is fun for a quick cheap break.Take care Steve