Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

3 more 09 A&G - Longoria and yo-yo super edition

solid break this time around, but the elusive Rip card continues to evade me.

first up, 7 jersey cards:

Holliday, Bruce, Baldelli, and Doumit

Utley, Lincecum, and Fukudome

a Higby Yo-Yo string relic card:

a Jose Reyes Bazooka back numbered 11/25

an Andrew Miller Silk #10/10:

and the highlight, Evan Longoria auto:

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    what are u looking for on the string and the lincy

i collect Twins mostly. a comparable game used or something would suffice depending on who the player is.

beyond that, there are several sets i'm trying to complete, including 09 A&G minis, 08 A&G base and minis, 07 A&G, 06 A&G, 06, 08, and 09 Upper Deck, 09 OPC, just to name a few. but it'd probably take a huge chunk of base.

I have the whole dick perez set if u need those for ginter.. also I have a delmon young finest gu and a glen perkins masterpiece auto i do believe would love to get those from ya

Nice Longo Auto!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Great break,interested in the longoria auto I'll pm you with a nice twins lot for it.

Please PM me if you ppulled any National Heroes cards!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast