anybody have a membership for the jim rome show?

if so...can somebody please download hour 3 from friday july 10th for me? i need the clip when michael jacksons minister is being interviewed...it's the funniest thing ever

I have an account and found the archive but can't save it down to my desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards View Post
    I have an account and found the archive but can't save it down to my desktop.
    man, i wish i could get a copy of that audio somehow...did you listen to the interview? i couldnt stop laughing when he kept saying "Miiiiiikal"...you guys know him as "Michael"....we call him "Miiiiikal"

yeah, I listened after yesterday's show. It was great. Too bad he didn't do that earlier in the show so he could read through emails and take calls from people who didn't get the joke.

If I can find a way to download an actual file I'll let you know.

m