Thread: is this card fake

is this card fake

im thinking about bidding on this card but i i have never seen one like this can you guys tell me if it fake or real
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Theresa/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Theresa/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I am not expert but there are a couple good things going for this auction. 1. The card is from a high end product like Exquisite
    2. The seller has a 100% positive Feedback rating for 2880 transactions, not the easiest of things to do this day and age of ebay.

The only thing that sends a flag tyo me is that the card is #'d to 50, but I have seen patches like this on cards numbered the same. You can send the seller a question asking him if he guarentees the authenticity of the patch on the card. Even if he says he cant guarentee the authenticity the way he/she words the response should give you a good feeling on whether to bid or not on the card.

Country
    SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries

Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

i say fake

Normally on these photo shoot cards they use the jersey shown on the card as the one that gets chopped. Not always the case but normally. In this case, if they were going to use patches from a throwback jersey, I would believe that the photo on the card would in fact show a throwback jersey.

im pretty sure one of our fellow boardees auctually had this card in a show and tell thread a few moths ago? im someone skeptical about the card... but thats just my opinion

i know its high end thats why i am on the fence about bidding on it......i wrote the seller have not heard anything back

If it's high-end and you're the even the least bit suspicious, stay away.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

It is fake. That guy is absolutely notorious for selling fake patches. I'm sure someone will chime in about how there is no proof, but if you need proof not to buy something, you're gonna find yourself losing a lot of money like the junk this guy sells.