Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Kronozio
    Yeah, except I don't think anyone will be too excited about buying from someone that has a 96% feedback with only 60 feedbacks.

Yeah, except I don't think anyone will be too excited about buying from someone that has a 96% feedback with only 60 feedbacks.
    Also, if I were selling that card I would put up some better scans/pics. :)

Insert 10 foot pole comment here

I've also got to question what he'd doing getting a card from 06-07 'authenticated'. If you're going to do that, why not just get it graded?

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    I've also got to question what he'd doing getting a card from 06-07 'authenticated'. If you're going to do that, why not just get it graded?
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

nice feedback he gets.. I BOUGHT A CARD AND THE BID WAS ACCEPTED, THEN RELISTED BECAUSE HE WANTED MORE $
    Hidden Content

Collecting High-End Salming Game Used Mem/Auto cards
    PC:Hidden Content

Recent sales of 2 Malkin Cup rookies with better patches are 2,200 3clr patch and 900 2clr patch. BV is $2,500. $13,000 is crazy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast