Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pepsi signed jersey for CC

Up for trade is a RARE '06 Pepsi print-signed jersey from the likes of: David Beckham, Thierry Henry, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Rafael Van der Vaart, Raul Gonzalez, Frank Lampard, Robert Huth, Nesta, Fernando Torres, not sure who the other signatures are of. Top was a competition promoting the 2006 World Cup and Pepsi of course-would look fantastic framed! Not sure how much CC to ask for, so I would welcome your offers and take it from there!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportyryan2008's Items on eBay

2000??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fair enough offer, will see whether anyone else can surpass that amount before I make a decision.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Before this is finalized, does the jsy come with a COA or something??

SCF Rewards
    Country

It does come with the original competition slip, stating that its signed by the above mentioned. Did enquire whether its hand signed from Pepsi, their response was that its printed signatures but an official Pepsi item.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Printed Signatures aka Fake?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didnt say it was hand signed-please read the ad before enquiring. I did mention its PRINT signed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So are the sigs authentic or not? I'm not really understanding what you're saying...

Country
    See tamsterj's Items on eBay

why would somone sell a beckham auto for cc anyway? It is a preprinted auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the jersey is signed with the above mentioned names. Clearly Pepsi are authorized to print the signatures. How, I havent a clue. The players that are involved in the pepsi ads are those that are printed on the top. On the back has Pepsi with the number 06, and the front has a pepsi logo, along with 12 printed signatures. Have seen a couple Beckham pepsi jerseys on ebay, but havent stumbled across this version-very unique.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast