Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blog Entries
    Country

getting damaged cards on Sportsbuy

has this happen to anyone yet?? Ive bought several times on this Sportsbuy.com site and half of the times (5 out of 10) the cards I ordered comes damage... I mean you can't leave feedback so Im sure they don't care

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

you cant leave feedback but if you contact sportsbuy they will work with you... At least when they were naxcom they had great customer service and even frequented SCF from time to time to answer questions... I would at least email customer service to see what can be done

Mitch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors

I never got any but there easy to work with

contact them

goodluck

mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I sell all the time on SportsBuy and buy as well...Only had that problem once, the customer service should do something about it or just file a dispute on the damaged cards and they have no choice but to refund your money. -Joey

SCF Rewards
    Country

About half of my purchases have been either damaged, incorrect listings, or sellers trying to scam me by sending different cards. Seems like there are more shady sellers on there than other places, and I stopped buying on that site after 15 or so transactions. I just couldn't take on the decidedly elevated risk anymore.

But their CS is top notch, at least it was for me when I had disputes. I received a refund every time. Call them and they'll let you know what you have to do, and you should get a refund.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have not used them sine the change but Naxcom CS was always helpful.