Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Budget deficit tops $1 trillion for first time

Well, most of you voted for change and you got it. Obama will not be happy with a $1 trillion deficit.
    The federal deficit has topped $1 trillion for the first time ever and could grow to nearly $2 trillion by this fall, intensifying fears about higher interest rates, inflation and the strength of the dollar.
    It will then be $3 trillion fighting Global Warming and I'm sure we will reach $5 trillion giving everyone free health care. What this means to me is much higher taxes and steep military cuts in the future.

Once all these temporary jobs he is creating run out then the real trouble begins. Enjoying the change yet?

And before everyone blames Bush ...

Anyone else notice we were cutting the deficit until 2007? When the Democrats took over the congress and spending. :)

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Mike Mike Mike...didn't you hear? Spending record amounts of money when you're broke is how you fix the economy...

Quote Originally Posted by Topps A+G View Post
    Let's all move to Canada!
    or just Mike

Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    Mike Mike Mike...didn't you hear? Spending record amounts of money when you're broke is how you fix the economy...
    maybe I should tell my wife that is our new plan to deal with being broke. If it is good enough for the POTUS then it should work for me. I'll run it by her and see what she thinks!

Bush spent more then that in Iraq but since he's obviously your hero I shouldn't say that..

it was gonna happen sooner or later... no surprise to anyone in the US

yea.. what bush spent doesnt really count im guessing...............?

lol

Bush spent more then that in Iraq but since he's obviously your hero I shouldn't say that..
    yea.. what bush spent doesnt really count im guessing...............?
    I guess I have to show the chart again because you guys missed it.

In a few months Obama has raised the deficit more than the highest year under President Bush. As the graph shows the highest deficit we had under President Bush was $400 Billion. We have already topped a trillions dollars under Obama and he is just getting started!

For you guys who wanted change. All we will have left when Obama gets done is a little change. What we need is another CZAR.
    Rich

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast