Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading for 1955 Topps All American FB

I'm looking to trade for any 1955 Topps All American FB cards that are available. CMB and PM me for a faster reply.
    Thanks,
    Andy

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    pretty sure i have an extra george sauer, will have to check tomorrow- if you need it, let me know- have any dupes from this set?
    Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

I can use the Sauer, if you have an extra. Sorry, no dupes, I've just started trying to collect them. Not many out there to get though. Thanks for the look and I'll be waiting to hear back from you soon.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    pretty sure i have an extra george sauer, will have to check tomorrow- if you need it, let me know- have any dupes from this set?
    Ed

ok, i know i have an extra one- is condition a big deal for you? I upgraded mine, which is why I have one available
    Ed

Got 55 Topps A/A

Got the Hamilton(9),Bershak(7), Kimbrough(2), Pinckert (4)and Grayson (5). Conditions vary from VG to Ex+

Looking for 48-53 football, 72 SP Football, EX+ 61-67 Cowboys or 61 Fleer Football in return.

Less than 20 posts so cant PM you. Email address is johnnyrichardson@sbcglobal.net for anyone interested.

Johnny

Ed, no condition isn't that important. They are hard enough to find, so I'm not going to be picky at all. Just LMK,
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    ok, i know i have an extra one- is condition a big deal for you? I upgraded mine, which is why I have one available
    Ed

Johnny, OK here are the only vintage FB I have for trade:

LMK if we can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    Got the Hamilton(9),Bershak(7), Kimbrough(2), Pinckert (4)and Grayson (5). Conditions vary from VG to Ex+

Looking for 48-53 football, 72 SP Football, EX+ 61-67 Cowboys or 61 Fleer Football in return.

Less than 20 posts so cant PM you. Email address is johnnyrichardson@sbcglobal.net for anyone interested.

Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by hendricksis1 View Post
    Johnny, OK here are the only vintage FB I have for trade:

LMK if we can work something out.
    Wish I could help you out, but the 56's you have is a set I have already completed. Good luck on the 55's.

Johnny

No problem, thanks anyway.......

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    Wish I could help you out, but the 56's you have is a set I have already completed. Good luck on the 55's.

Johnny

ok, found the sauer- looking for hits to my vintage need list- can you give me a list, with #s, of the vintage fb stuff youve got to trade?
    Thanks
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast