Matthias Ritola RC Auto /399

Not great, decided to try an 07-08 SPA.

FW Autos:

Frans Nielsen
    Tobias Stephen

SOTT:

Turco

Case Hit:

Jagr Holofx Die Cut (pulled 5 of these Die Cuts, not Dual SOTT or Patches!)

So it came down to the last box of SPA or Ultimate, went with the Ultimate:

Lecavlier Base
    Mccardle RC Auto /399
    Wheeler Ultimate Sigs Redemption
    Voracek Debut Threads Patch /50

What a way to spend a mileage check. All FT.

The Store Owner cracked a box of trilogy, Terrible. Tlusty Ice Scripts, Carcillo and Knuble Autos and Red Wings Trio Jsy and a Staal 2 Way threads. Why is that crap still so expensive?!?!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Pretty nice breaks - that's some squiggle Turco's got there.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

I'd say those were pretty nice breaks
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Breaks could have been a LOT worse, as far as Trilogy goes I stay as far away from crackin that as I can!!!!!

rought break, I would cry if it was my money!

I could use the voracek patch, check my site for a possible trade.
    LOOKING FOR : ANYTHING 2001-2002 TOPPS ARCHIVES ; RELICS, JERSEYS, ARENA SEAT, STICK AND AUTOGRAPH.
    PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH
    2008-09 LEGEND MASTERPIECES CANVAS CLIPPING, ANY GREEN OR BLUE. ALSO LOOKING FOR 2 COLORS BROWN CANVAS AND STILL FEW BRUSHSTROKES.
    06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by kostit View Post
    rought break, I would cry if it was my money!

I could use the voracek patch, check my site for a possible trade.
    LOL- Yeah Rough breaks my butt - then he tries to trade for one of your cards.

For $100 ea, you didn't do too bad IMO. Turco's signature is sweet but he signs a ton (my BTP Auto from him 08-09 only books for $15 (books I know is BS))

As for Trilogy, good Q. I thought it sucked as well. If it was around $90 a box, you could argue it is worth it, but not at $125.

LOL I spent my mileage check this month on SPA 08-09/07-08 packs, a box of SPA and a box of BTP (scans to come in a separate post)

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    LOL- Yeah Rough breaks my butt - then he tries to trade for one of your cards.

For $100 ea, you didn't do too bad IMO. Turco's signature is sweet but he signs a ton (my BTP Auto from him 08-09 only books for $15 (books I know is BS))

As for Trilogy, good Q. I thought it sucked as well. If it was around $90 a box, you could argue it is worth it, but not at $125.

LOL I spent my mileage check this month on SPA 08-09/07-08 packs, a box of SPA and a box of BTP (scans to come in a separate post)
    The Trilogy was "priced" 179.00!! Definitely, not selling at that price!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast