Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

TOPPS UFC Release date PUSHED BACK Until August 12

Release date was suposed to be July 15 (wednesday) i was ust told it has been pushed back until August 12. CLASSIC TOPPS!! Just figured I would give everyone a heads up!
    -chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See themkygod's Items on eBay

lame. I hope it doesn't turn out like the first set. I believe Round 1 was originally supposed to be release by October 08' and it ended up being February '09.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lame. I hope it doesn't turn out like the first set. I believe Round 1 was originally supposed to be release by October 08' and it ended up being February '09.

yup it looks to be that way, 1st date was July 6, then 15, and now my buddy just got off the phone with Topps they are saying AUGUST 26!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey... What prices are these boxes out there for? I ordered one for real cheap, but thinking about getting a 2nd one.......

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what ive seen recently: around 120-125 on ebay, or for less if you buy a whole case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey... What prices are these boxes out there for? I ordered one for real cheap, but thinking about getting a 2nd one.......

buy as much as you can!! they made less of this product then they did of the round 1, thats why they limited dealers to ONLY 3 cases!!!

Blog Entries
    Country
    See craigk2418's Items on eBay

can u get ne more boxes a reasonable rates

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought this one was suppose to be more available? I heard it's even suppose to have a reatil version? I could be wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They do have the retail boxes for about 80ish+/- to 100 ive seen.... Dont know how available the Hobby boxes will be

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, be careful when youre ordering that you know which box you are ordering. I purchased one on ebay once for 99 (a month ago) and it turned out to be the retail version (which they failed to mention in the auction). The person ended up cancelling the order for me after I had asked about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast