The Morning Skate: Remembering Reggie Fleming

By Stu Hackel

He was no superstar, but Reggie Fleming, who died over the weekend, deserves not to be forgotten with the passage of time.

If you are a fan of a certain age, you know well who Reggie Fleming was. You either booed or cheered him, but you always noticed him, his thick body and his brush cut hairstyle.

http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/20...eggie-fleming/
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio
    Just awesome.A different perspective of the player.Sometimes we put them on a pedistal and expect so much from them.All they want to do is make a living and raise family's like the rest of us.

cheers mike
    Hi All

My main focus in collecting are SPA Future Watch Auto's and UD Young Guns. My secondary collecting is of all years of Canvas YG's.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by debtriddin View Post
    Just awesome.A different perspective of the player.Sometimes we put them on a pedistal and expect so much from them.All they want to do is make a living and raise family's like the rest of us.

cheers mike
    Amen to that.

DOn
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

hey don

did you get the chance to check the videos his son made over the last couple of years.

cheers mike
    Hi All

My main focus in collecting are SPA Future Watch Auto's and UD Young Guns. My secondary collecting is of all years of Canvas YG's.

Hidden Content

hey don

did you get the chance to check the videos his son made over the last couple of years.

cheers mike
    Nope if you have a link post the up.

DON
    Hidden Content

hey don

cheers mike
    Mike,
    I sat down and watched all eight. Thanks for making me cry and kudo's to his son for spending time with his father and sharing it with the fans. Of course I wish the world was all like this as you know many in rehab and nursing homes usually don't get that kind of love. I liked it when he told Chris that Makita has been by earlier. Always nice to see teammates take the time even though they have lives of their own.

Seen his made quite a impression on his son which is always nice to see.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 07-15-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    Hidden Content