Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for 72 topp singles, vintage cards. key rc cards, and more

I'm trying to put together a 1972 topps baseball set, so i'm looking for those singles. I'm looking for vintage star cards, key rc cards of superstar players, and anything else that catches my eye. My pc is okay to trade, but I would prefer to not trade it if there is something else you like.
    Last edited by basportscards; 07-14-2009 at 06:40 PM.

2. Kronozio
    FYI, I also have a couple hundred nice 72's FT.......
    It takes me awhile to grind out the bv's for the big cards.
    So, please be patient..... I will get it done.
    Kevin

pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by 19kgreen64 View Post
    FYI, I also have a couple hundred nice 72's FT.......
    It takes me awhile to grind out the bv's for the big cards.
    So, please be patient..... I will get it done.
    Kevin

i have hundreds on vintage for sale for rather cheap. Please pm all the numbers you need. Thanks man.

I'd prefer to trade for them, but if I can't work anything out, I'll pm you. Cool?

thats fine. Let me know. Trust me when I say they will be cheap.... They are cheap lol.

I may have to do that. I'm just waiting to receive a paypal refund before I buy anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by beessports0708 View Post
    thats fine. Let me know. Trust me when I say they will be cheap.... They are cheap lol.

LMK if you have any interest in this:

and these:

#75 B.Campaneris, 103 CL, 221 N.L. Playoffs, 590 C.Nettles

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by basportscards View Post
    I'm trying to put together a 1972 topps baseball set, so i'm looking for those singles. I'm looking for vintage star cards, key rc cards of superstar players, and anything else that catches my eye. My pc is okay to trade, but I would prefer to not trade it if there is something else you like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast