Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alternateego's Items on eBay

Derick Brassard SPA FW Patch/100 and FW/999 FS

Does anyone have enough interest in offering the "premium" this patch is worth ? PayPal Only

bv is $120 for the FW Patch/100

bv is $40 for the FW/999

please, understand these 2 cards only go together, they're attached by an umbilical cord that can't be severed or the other would perish. These 2 cards are for a serious person only. Any attempt at lowballing me on these cards will be dealt with harshly !! (which means nothing really, just an attempt at humor)

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should try to put it on ebay, that patch is nasty!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alternateego's Items on eBay

You should try to put it on ebay, that patch is nasty!

I already had it on once, was only offered $160 for it. I would need more than a $40 premium for a 4 color patch as unique as this. I've seen one very similar, but not as nice, go for $172 and another for less than that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'll trade for it i'll but something together with the same b.v or whatev u want

Country
    See 41mears41's Items on eBay

That bv isn't 120 for that patch it is 200.. at least