Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

McCain looks to cut funding for more F-22 jets

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31894506...-capitol_hill/

Seems like it was just, well, yesterday SCF's McCain supporters were afraid of Obama cutting military funds.

I dont remember a whole lot of SCFers being excited about mccain he was just a much better option than what we picked...

Plus, we arent really "cutting spending" They are simply not going to buy something deemed as not needed... I wish as do a lot of true conservatives that this would have started long ago.
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

I also don't remember you posting in the P&R forums post-election.

Quote Originally Posted by tutall View Post
    Plus, we arent really "cutting spending" They are simply not going to buy something deemed as not needed.

Isn't that what spending cuts are? Please clarify.

You left out Levin in there the ranking Democrate. Why bash Mccain when Levin is right in there with him.
    By the way it is the Air force top brass and Robert Gates that decided not to continue with the f-22 and focus on the f-35 instead. The only reason people are complaining is beacuse it is going to take jobs from their states and move them to other states.

I'm not complaining. I'm 100% for this cut, and for further military cuts, but that's for another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanksfan396 View Post
    I'm not complaining. I'm 100% for this cut, and for further military cuts, but that's for another thread.
    Start that thread. I'd love to hear why you think cutting down the United States military would be a good idea.

I also don't remember you posting in the P&R forums post-election.
    I wasnt on the site post election as i had other things to tend to around that time...

Isn't that what spending cuts are? Please clarify.
    In my opinion there is a difference between cutting what we have and cutting what is only in plans. Now if we decided to cut funding to the troops that are already over in other countries or choose not to service planes we already have in my opinion that is different than choosing not to produce 6 planes in the future.
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

so, mccain supports ceasing the production of one jet to focus on another and you call that cutting the military?
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    so, mccain supports ceasing the production of one jet
    Didn't know you guys had so much power.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast