Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cheney linked to concealment of CIA project

I know this is old news, but it's worthy of attention. This was likely another constitution-breaking project by the Bush administration. It's also a bit of a head-scratcher: we constantly see conservatives striking fear on the public with their cries of government control, yet, for the past three months, reports such as this have surfaced.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

NO.......You mean that Evil Bush and Cheney actually had plans to KILL Top Al Qaeda Leaders after those Big Planes hit the buildings. Who Knew???? They sure did a good job of keeping that TOP-SECRET!!!! Those sneaky *******s. I'm shocked. This is almost as bad as when those 2 created a hurricane and sent it to new orleans to kill black people, what else???HMMMM. Oh, Werent they really the ones behind the Holocoust. I read that on the Daily Kos, so it must be true.
    Here is a Link to my Photobucket PC and trade stuff. Hidden Content

Here is the link to my set Needs List.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Titantron View Post
    Oh, Werent they really the ones behind the Holocoust. I read that on the Daily Kos, so it must be true.
    Not them directly but it is common knowledge that the Bush family was a major player in Nazi Germany.

Just sayin

God, I hope thats sarcasm.

Hidden Content

Maybe I'm just not sensing the sarcasm.....If so, then forgive me.............

"common knowledge".....I really hope its not common and I'm pretty sure its the direct opposite of knowledge. I just made that up in my head as a crazy sarcastic example. I dont know why I'm surprised by the response. Thanks for the laugh.

Hidden Content

it's crazy when you think you made something up in your head and it turns out to be true huh?

No Titantron it wasn't sarcasm and I'm sure if you did a little research you could read the info for yourself. The Bush family goes waaaaaaaaaaay back and a few members of the Bush family have direct involvement (financially) with Nazi Germany.

If you do a search in this forum for posts by me (JeRmZ) ... you will find my thread about "The Bush Crime Family" ... take the time to read it, it's actually very interesting.

Im sure if I did a little "research", I could find out that Elvis is alive and lives in the North Pole with TuPac and Santa clause. The possibilities are endless with my trusty truth producing Google search. I bet if i looked hard enough, I could find a story about Peyton Manning giving Birth to a 600 pound Girraffe. ENDLESS KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden Content

WOW. Thats all I can say.....Im done. I dont have the energy......Hopeless. Like I said, I truly hope it is not as common as it appears to be.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast